Investing Strategies For Persistent Inflation

Chief Investment Officer Kevin Grogan shares strategies for protecting your portfolio against unexpectedly high inflation.

Inflation has been a significant topic in 2024, as markets continue to try to get a read on the economic data and what it may imply for future changes in monetary policy. In this episode of Buckingham Perspectives, Chief Investment Officer Kevin Grogan shares strategies for protecting your portfolio against unexpectedly high inflation. Although inflation has shown signs of cooling, it hasn’t slowed as much as expected earlier in the year. Markets are currently pricing in a roughly 90% chance of two rate cuts and a 10% chance of one rate cut in 2024. For investors concerned about persistent inflation, there are a few key strategies to keep in mind. Find out how maintaining a well-diversified portfolio remains crucial and how investors can benefit from Treasury inflation-protected securities.

If you have any questions, please drop us a note.

For informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as specific investment, accounting, legal, or tax advice. Certain information is based on third-party data and may become outdated or otherwise superseded without notice. Third-party information is deemed to be reliable, but its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. Neither the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) nor any other federal or state agency have approved, determined the accuracy, or confirmed the adequacy of this information. Please be advised that Buckingham only shares video and content through our website, Facebook, LinkedIn page, and other official sources. We do not post investment advice on WhatsApp, Telegram, other interactive applications, or other similar platforms. Rather, Buckingham provides investment advice only through individualized interactions.

Discover the Freedom that True Wealth Management Brings
Browse News by Category
Latest News